If you love the taste of pumpkin pie, but don’t have time for baking, try my silky, spicy pumpkin smoothie instead. It is rich and thick and indulgent like a pudding. I eat this with a spoon.
Pumpkin smoothie recipe
- 1 can 100% pumpkin (15oz, 1 ¾ cups)
- 3 or 4 bananas (mash and freeze them first)
- ¼ cup regular soy milk
- ½ cup 100% pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. Vietnamese cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- pinch of fine pink Himalayan salt
Let the bananas defrost slightly, then put all of the ingredients in your blender. Blend thoroughly and enjoy.
Like it? I sure do.
© Copyright 2011, Laura J. Rongé, Ciel Bleu Media, healthiveg.com. All rights reserved. Disclaimer. This article is not intended as medical, nutritional, or other professional advice.